to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reykjavik to Minneapolis in 2009 was 75.52%.
- 20,536 seats were available on flights from KEF to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,506 passengers flew on all flights from KEF to MSP that year.
- Icelandair operated flights from KEF to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEF to MSP in 2009 was Icelandair's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEF to MSP for Icelandair is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reykjavik, Iceland to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Icelandair's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 16,506 passengers that flew from Reykjavik to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Icelandair, Ryan International offer flights from Reykjavik, Iceland to Minneapolis, MN.
- Icelandair carried a total of 16,287 passengers from KEF to MSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reykjavik and Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reykjavik and Minneapolis from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Iowa City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.