Book your KEF to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reykjavik to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KEF and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Keflavik Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KEF to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KEF to JFK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reykjavik to New York (KEF to JFK)
- There were 50,061 passengers that flew from Reykjavik to New York in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEF to JFK for Icelandair is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reykjavik, Iceland to New York, NY in 2009 was Icelandair's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reykjavik and New York from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reykjavik to New York in 2009 was 80.47%.
- Icelandair, Delta Airlines offer flights from Reykjavik, Iceland to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEF to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 62,882 seats were available on flights from KEF to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,061 passengers flew on all flights from KEF to JFK that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from KEF to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reykjavik and New York.
- Icelandair carried a total of 49,790 passengers from KEF to JFK in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)