Book your KEF to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Reykjavik to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KEF and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Keflavik Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KEF to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KEF to SFO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Reykjavik to San Francisco (KEF to SFO)
- UNITED operated flights from KEF to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEF to SFO in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Reykjavik to San Francisco in 2009 was 92.22%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Reykjavik and San Francisco from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 374 seats.
- 962 seats were available on flights from KEF to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 885 passengers flew on all flights from KEF to SFO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEF to SFO for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- There were 885 passengers that flew from Reykjavik to San Francisco in 2009.
- UNITED, Lufthansa offer flights from Reykjavik, Iceland to San Francisco, CA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Reykjavik and San Francisco.
- UNITED carried a total of 602 passengers from KEF to SFO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Reykjavik, Iceland to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Lufthansa's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Juan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.