to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from RIC to ACA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Acapulco, Mexico in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to ACA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to ACA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Acapulco from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Vacation in Santorini today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.