Book your RIC to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to BWI Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Casitas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Baltimore (RIC to BWI)
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to BWI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Richmond and Baltimore.
- Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, USA 3000, UNITED, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Richmond, VA to Baltimore, MD.
- 992 seats were available on flights from RIC to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 738 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to BWI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to BWI for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Baltimore in 2009 was 88.23%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from RIC to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 177 passengers from RIC to BWI in 2009.
- There were 738 passengers that flew from Richmond to Baltimore in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)