Book your RIC to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Baton Rouge (RIC to BTR)
- Air Greenland carried a total of 132 passengers from RIC to BTR in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RIC to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 231 passengers that flew from Richmond to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to BTR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Richmond, VA to Baton Rouge, LA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Richmond and Baton Rouge.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Baton Rouge from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 273 seats were available on flights from RIC to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 231 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to BTR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 91.43%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Barbara you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.