Book your RIC to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to CAE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to CAE Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Walton Beach Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Columbia (RIC to CAE)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Columbia, SC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- US Airways carried a total of 75 passengers from RIC to CAE in 2009.
- There were 75 passengers that flew from Richmond to Columbia in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Richmond, VA to Columbia, SC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to CAE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Richmond to Columbia.
- 149 seats were available on flights from RIC to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to CAE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to CAE in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from RIC to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Columbia in 2009 was 75.76%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Columbia from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)