to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to YIP in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to YIP for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Richmond, VA to Detroit, MI.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RIC to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 36 passengers from RIC to YIP in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Richmond to Detroit.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Richmond to Detroit in 2009.
- 174 seats were available on flights from RIC to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to YIP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Detroit in 2009 was 20.69%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Detroit from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Positano Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.