to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to GSO in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 309 seats were available on flights from RIC to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 258 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to GSO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- US Airways carried a total of 195 passengers from RIC to GSO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Greensboro from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Richmond and Greensboro.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines offer flights from Richmond, VA to Greensboro, NC.
- There were 258 passengers that flew from Richmond to Greensboro in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from RIC to GSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to GSO for Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Greensboro in 2009 was 81.86%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Little Rock Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Toledo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Krakow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.