Book your RIC to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Greenville (RIC to GSP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to GSP for Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to GSP in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 294 passengers from RIC to GSP in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Richmond, VA to Greenville, SC.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Richmond and Greenville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from RIC to GSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 411 seats were available on flights from RIC to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 353 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to GSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Greenville in 2009 was 82.99%.
- There were 353 passengers that flew from Richmond to Greenville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)