to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to GSP for Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to GSP in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 294 passengers from RIC to GSP in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Richmond, VA to Greenville, SC.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Richmond and Greenville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from RIC to GSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 411 seats were available on flights from RIC to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 353 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to GSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Greenville in 2009 was 82.99%.
- There were 353 passengers that flew from Richmond to Greenville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)