Book your RIC to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Hartford (RIC to BDL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Hartford in 2009 was 92%.
- Freedom Airlines carried a total of 46 passengers from RIC to BDL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to BDL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Richmond to Hartford in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Richmond to Hartford.
- Freedom Airlines offers flights from Richmond, VA to Hartford, CT.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RIC to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to BDL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 324 seats were available on flights from RIC to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to BDL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Hartford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Hartford, CT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)