Book your RIC to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to IND Route Map
Looking for Baton Rouge Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Georgetown you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beaches today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Indianapolis (RIC to IND)
- 411 seats were available on flights from RIC to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 214 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to IND that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Richmond and Indianapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to IND in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Indianapolis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RIC to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Indianapolis in 2009 was 94.4%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 214 passengers that flew from Richmond to Indianapolis in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, Chautauqua Airlines, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Richmond, VA to Indianapolis, IN.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 114 passengers from RIC to IND in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to IND for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)