Book your RIC to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to TYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Knoxville (RIC to TYS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer which started flying in 2005.
- US Airways offers flights from Richmond, VA to Knoxville, TN.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to TYS in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Richmond to Knoxville.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from Richmond to Knoxville in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 55 passengers from RIC to TYS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to TYS for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Knoxville in 2009 was 55.56%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Knoxville from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- 99 seats were available on flights from RIC to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to TYS that year.
- US Airways operated flights from RIC to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.