Book your RIC to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Minneapolis (RIC to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Minneapolis in 2009 was 91.28%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from RIC to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Richmond to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between RIC and MSP takes about 150 minutes.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 5,863 passengers from RIC to MSP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Minneapolis from Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Richmond and Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Flight #2489, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Richmond to Minneapolis.
- There were 6,964 passengers that flew from Richmond to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Richmond, VA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 150 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Richmond to Minneapolis.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Richmond, VA to Minneapolis, MN.
- 7,888 seats were available on flights from RIC to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,964 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to MSP that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Richmond and Minneapolis is 970 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toronto Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Fort Lauderdale and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Annapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.