Book your RIC to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to NAS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vienna and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mesquite Nevada you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Nassau (RIC to NAS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Nassau in 2009 was 86%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from RIC to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to NAS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Richmond to Nassau.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Richmond, VA to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Nassau from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to NAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from Richmond to Nassau in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 43 passengers from RIC to NAS in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from RIC to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to NAS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)