Book your RIC to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to MSY Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Rome? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Cancun and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pensacola Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to New Orleans (RIC to MSY)
- There were 51 passengers that flew from Richmond to New Orleans in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to MSY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and New Orleans from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Richmond, VA to New Orleans, LA.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from RIC to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to MSY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to New Orleans in 2009 was 51%.
- 100 seats were available on flights from RIC to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to MSY that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 51 passengers from RIC to MSY in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Richmond to New Orleans.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)