Book your RIC to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Richmond Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RIC to LGA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to New York (RIC to LGA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 91,624 passengers that flew from Richmond to New York in 2009.
- Flight #6405, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 82 minutes average delay between flights from Richmond to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to New York in 2009 was 70.86%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from RIC to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between RIC and LGA takes about 43 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to LGA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 125,605 seats were available on flights from RIC to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 91,624 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to LGA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to LGA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Richmond and New York is 292 miles.
- Comair, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Richmond to New York.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Richmond and New York.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Richmond to New York.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 46,164 passengers from RIC to LGA in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines, Comair, Midwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, AirTran Airways, US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Richmond, VA to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average flight time from Richmond, VA to New York, NY takes about 47 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.