Book your RIC to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to ORF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Norfolk (RIC to ORF)
- There were 1,205 passengers that flew from Richmond to Norfolk in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 134 passengers from RIC to ORF in 2009.
- American Eagle, American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Atlantic Southeast, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Richmond, VA to Norfolk, VA.
- Air Greenland operated flights from RIC to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Richmond and Norfolk.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Norfolk in 2009 was 74.47%.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to ORF in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Norfolk from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 1,111 seats were available on flights from RIC to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 609 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to ORF that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to ORF for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)