to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from RIC to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 422 passengers that flew from Richmond to Raleigh in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Richmond to Raleigh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Richmond, VA to Raleigh, NC.
- American Eagle carried a total of 4 passengers from RIC to RDU in 2009.
- 460 seats were available on flights from RIC to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to RDU that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to RDU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Raleigh in 2009 was 10.81%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)