to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to Roanoke in 2009 was 46%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to ROA for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 71 passengers from RIC to ROA in 2009.
- American Connection operated flights from RIC to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Richmond, VA to Roanoke, VA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Roanoke from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to ROA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Richmond to Roanoke.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 281 passengers that flew from Richmond to Roanoke in 2009.
- 250 seats were available on flights from RIC to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to ROA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.