Book your RIC to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to St. Louis (RIC to STL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Richmond to St. Louis in 2009 was 73.28%.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 17,092 passengers from RIC to STL in 2009.
- 32,950 seats were available on flights from RIC to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,695 passengers flew on all flights from RIC to STL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and St. Louis from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from RIC to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 22,695 passengers that flew from Richmond to St. Louis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Richmond and St. Louis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection offer flights from Richmond, VA to St. Louis, MO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to STL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Palm Springs Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wrightsville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.