Book your RIC to INT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Richmond to Winston-Salem airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RIC and INT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Richmond Intl. to Smith Reynolds with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RIC to INT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Winston-Salem (INT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Winston-Salem on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RIC to INT Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Whistler? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kissimmee Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Camelback Ski you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Richmond to Winston-Salem (RIC to INT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Richmond and Winston Salem from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RIC to INT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing RIC to INT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Richmond, VA to Winston Salem, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from RIC to INT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)