Book your GIG to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rio de Janeiro to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GIG and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GIG to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rio de Janeiro (GIG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rio de Janeiro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GIG to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GIG to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rio de Janeiro to Atlanta (GIG to ATL)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rio de Janeiro to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 66,568 passengers from GIG to ATL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GIG to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- 80,806 seats were available on flights from GIG to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,568 passengers flew on all flights from GIG to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GIG to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 66,568 passengers that flew from Rio de Janeiro to Atlanta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rio de Janeiro to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.45%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rio de Janeiro and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 240 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GIG to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Palm Springs Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Atlantic City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wrightsville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.