Book your GIG to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rio de Janeiro to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GIG and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GIG to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rio de Janeiro (GIG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rio de Janeiro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GIG to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GIG to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rio de Janeiro to Houston (GIG to IAH)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 28,563 passengers from GIG to IAH in 2009.
- There were 28,563 passengers that flew from Rio de Janeiro to Houston in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rio de Janeiro to Houston in 2009 was 78.08%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rio de Janeiro and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GIG to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GIG to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Houston, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rio de Janeiro to Houston.
- 39,148 seats were available on flights from GIG to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,563 passengers flew on all flights from GIG to IAH that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GIG to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Lake Chelan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.