Book your ROA to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Roanoke to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROA and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Roanoke Regional to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROA to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROA to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Roanoke Regional to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROA to CLT
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Roanoke to Charlotte (ROA to CLT)
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ROA to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 136 seats were available on flights from ROA to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126 passengers flew on all flights from ROA to CLT that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 77 passengers from ROA to CLT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROA to CLT in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roanoke to Charlotte in 2009 was 93.77%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Roanoke, VA to Charlotte, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROA to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roanoke, VA to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Roanoke and Charlotte.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roanoke and Charlotte from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- There were 126 passengers that flew from Roanoke to Charlotte in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Southwest Airlines Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Frankenmuth Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.