Book your ROA to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Roanoke to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROA and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Roanoke Regional to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROA to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROA to YIP Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Paris? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kissimmee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Roanoke to Detroit (ROA to YIP)
- Air Uganda offers flights from Roanoke, VA to Detroit, MI.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roanoke to Detroit in 2009 was 48%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roanoke and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from ROA to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24 passengers flew on all flights from ROA to YIP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROA to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 24 passengers from ROA to YIP in 2009.
- There were 24 passengers that flew from Roanoke to Detroit in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roanoke, VA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROA to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-15F started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Roanoke to Detroit.
- Air Uganda operated flights from ROA to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)