to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from ROA to LAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 25 passengers that flew from Roanoke to Las Vegas in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 25 passengers from ROA to LAS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROA to LAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roanoke and Las Vegas from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roanoke to Las Vegas in 2009 was 50%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Roanoke to Las Vegas.
- 50 seats were available on flights from ROA to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25 passengers flew on all flights from ROA to LAS that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Roanoke, VA to Las Vegas, NV.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROA to LAS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roanoke, VA to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Los Angeles you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.