Book your ROA to LNK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Roanoke to Lincoln airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROA and LNK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Roanoke Regional to Lincoln NE with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROA to LNK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lincoln (LNK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lincoln on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROA to LNK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Roanoke to Lincoln (ROA to LNK)
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Roanoke, VA to Lincoln, NE.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 327 passengers from ROA to LNK in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roanoke to Lincoln in 2009 was 86.43%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roanoke and Lincoln from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROA to LNK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from ROA to LNK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 369 passengers that flew from Roanoke to Lincoln in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROA to LNK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Roanoke and Lincoln.
- 418 seats were available on flights from ROA to LNK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 369 passengers flew on all flights from ROA to LNK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roanoke, VA to Lincoln, NE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)