Book your ROA to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Roanoke to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROA and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Roanoke Regional to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROA to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROA to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Roanoke Regional to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROA to PHL
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Roanoke to Philadelphia (ROA to PHL)
- The newest aircraft servicing ROA to PHL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROA to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 2,008 passengers from ROA to PHL in 2009.
- 3,450 seats were available on flights from ROA to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,008 passengers flew on all flights from ROA to PHL that year.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Roanoke, VA to Philadelphia, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roanoke to Philadelphia in 2009 was 58.44%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roanoke and Philadelphia from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roanoke, VA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 2,008 passengers that flew from Roanoke to Philadelphia in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Roanoke to Philadelphia.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ROA to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Atlanta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pensacola Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Canta today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.