to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 50 passengers from ROA to RDU in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roanoke, VA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Roanoke, VA to Raleigh, NC.
- There were 78 passengers that flew from Roanoke to Raleigh in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROA to RDU for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from ROA to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 273 seats were available on flights from ROA to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78 passengers flew on all flights from ROA to RDU that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roanoke and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Roanoke and Raleigh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roanoke to Raleigh in 2009 was 78%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROA to RDU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Stillwater you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.