Book your ROA to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Roanoke to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROA and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Roanoke Regional to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROA to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROA to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Roanoke Regional to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROA to IAD
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Roanoke to Washington, DC (ROA to IAD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROA to IAD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Roanoke, VA to Washington, DC takes about 37 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Roanoke and Washington is 177 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROA to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ROA to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 48,382 seats were available on flights from ROA to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,990 passengers flew on all flights from ROA to IAD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roanoke, VA to Washington, DC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Roanoke to Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roanoke to Washington in 2009 was 42.94%.
- American Connection carried a total of 12,274 passengers from ROA to IAD in 2009.
- There were 23,990 passengers that flew from Roanoke to Washington in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Roanoke to Washington.
- The shortest flight between ROA and IAD takes about 37 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roanoke and Washington from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Flight #7098, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Roanoke to Washington.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Roanoke and Washington.
- American Connection, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Roanoke, VA to Washington, DC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Orlando Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.