Book your RTB to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Roatan to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RTB and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Juan Manuel Galvez Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
RTB to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Roatan (RTB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roatan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RTB to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Juan Manuel Galvez Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RTB to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Roatan to Houston (RTB to IAH)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 19,389 passengers from RTB to IAH in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, TACA offer flights from Roatan, Honduras to Houston, TX.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Roatan and Houston.
- There were 20,704 passengers that flew from Roatan to Houston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RTB to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roatan to Houston in 2009 was 63.79%.
- 31,401 seats were available on flights from RTB to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,704 passengers flew on all flights from RTB to IAH that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roatan and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from RTB to IAH using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roatan, Honduras to Houston, TX in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RTB to IAH for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Palm Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including SIX Flags St Louis you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.