to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- TACA operated flights from RTB to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RTB to MIA in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 1,049 passengers that flew from Roatan to Miami in 2009.
- TACA offers flights from Roatan, Honduras to Miami, FL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Roatan to Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roatan, Honduras to Miami, FL in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roatan to Miami in 2009 was 51.46%.
- 1,860 seats were available on flights from RTB to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,049 passengers flew on all flights from RTB to MIA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roatan and Miami from TACA is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- TACA carried a total of 1,049 passengers from RTB to MIA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RTB to MIA for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stillwater Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.