to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing RTB to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Roatan and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Roatan, Honduras to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RTB to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 588 passengers that flew from Roatan to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 588 passengers from RTB to EWR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Roatan to Newark in 2009 was 46.95%.
- 1,058 seats were available on flights from RTB to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 588 passengers flew on all flights from RTB to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Roatan, Honduras to Newark, NJ.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Roatan to Newark.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from RTB to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.