Book your ROC to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to BUF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to Buffalo (ROC to BUF)
- Colgan Air, Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin, Skywest Air, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Rochester, NY to Buffalo, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to BUF for Colgan Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Buffalo from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 4,055 passengers that flew from Rochester to Buffalo in 2009.
- 17,994 seats were available on flights from ROC to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,055 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to BUF that year.
- Colgan Air operated flights from ROC to BUF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 3,830 passengers from ROC to BUF in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Buffalo in 2009 was 39.69%.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Rochester and Buffalo.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to BUF in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Flagstaff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.