Book your ROC to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Greater Rochester Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROC to CLT
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to Charlotte (ROC to CLT)
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Rochester to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 49,334 seats were available on flights from ROC to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,630 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to CLT that year.
- US Airways operated flights from ROC to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Rochester, NY to Charlotte, NC takes about 93 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Charlotte from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 39,392 passengers from ROC to CLT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Charlotte in 2009 was 80.35%.
- Flight #1509, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Rochester to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Rochester and Charlotte is 573 miles.
- US Airways, Air Wisconsin, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Rochester, NY to Charlotte, NC.
- There were 41,630 passengers that flew from Rochester to Charlotte in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ROC and CLT takes about 91 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Rochester to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Rochester and Charlotte.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Plane Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.