Book your ROC to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Greater Rochester Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROC to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to Chicago (ROC to ORD)
- The average flight time from Rochester, NY to Chicago, IL takes about 86 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Rochester to Chicago.
- UNITED, American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, American Connection, Shuttle America, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Rochester, NY to Chicago, IL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Rochester and Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Rochester to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Chicago in 2009 was 76.34%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Chicago from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 140 seats.
- The shortest flight between ROC and ORD takes about 85 minutes.
- There were 165,915 passengers that flew from Rochester to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 55,987 passengers from ROC to ORD in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from ROC to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 214,136 seats were available on flights from ROC to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 165,915 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to ORD that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Rochester and Chicago is 528 miles.
- Flight #7033, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 29 minutes average delay between flights from Rochester to Chicago.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Florida Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.