Book your ROC to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to DFW Route Map
Looking for Toronto Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to Dallas (ROC to DFW)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Dallas from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- 140 seats were available on flights from ROC to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to DFW that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from ROC to DFW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rochester to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to DFW for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to DFW in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from Rochester, NY to Dallas, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Dallas in 2009 was 92.14%.
- There were 129 passengers that flew from Rochester to Dallas in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 129 passengers from ROC to DFW in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)