to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to DEN in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rochester to Denver.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Denver in 2009 was 86.67%.
- There were 104 passengers that flew from Rochester to Denver in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to DEN for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 104 passengers from ROC to DEN in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Rochester, NY to Denver, CO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Denver, CO in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- UNITED operated flights from ROC to DEN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Denver from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 120 seats were available on flights from ROC to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to DEN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.