Book your ROC to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to DTW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nags Head Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Greater Rochester Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROC to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to Detroit (ROC to DTW)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 29,050 passengers from ROC to DTW in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Rochester and Detroit is 296 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Rochester and Detroit.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Rochester, NY to Detroit, MI.
- Flight #2241, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Rochester to Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to DTW in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair operated flights from ROC to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 36,200 seats were available on flights from ROC to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,754 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to DTW that year.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Rochester to Detroit.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ROC and DTW takes about 53 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Detroit in 2009 was 80.68%.
- The average flight time from Rochester, NY to Detroit, MI takes about 54 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to DTW for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 30,754 passengers that flew from Rochester to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Rochester to Detroit.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)