Book your ROC to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Greater Rochester Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROC to JFK
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to New York (ROC to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and New York from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Rochester and New York is 264 miles.
- The shortest flight between ROC and JFK takes about 55 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Rochester to New York.
- 284,899 seats were available on flights from ROC to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 186,198 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to JFK that year.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Rochester, NY to New York, NY.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 146,692 passengers from ROC to JFK in 2009.
- There were 186,198 passengers that flew from Rochester to New York in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from Rochester to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Comair operated flights from ROC to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to New York in 2009 was 68.71%.
- Flight #635, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Rochester to New York.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Rochester and New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to JFK for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The average flight time from Rochester, NY to New York, NY takes about 56 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Napa Valley? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cleveland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fresno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.