Book your ROC to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Greater Rochester Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROC to LGA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to New York (ROC to LGA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- 14,642 seats were available on flights from ROC to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,930 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to LGA that year.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 7,737 passengers from ROC to LGA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to LGA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlines, Freedom Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Rochester, NY to New York, NY.
- There were 7,930 passengers that flew from Rochester to New York in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Rochester and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to New York, NY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ROC to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to New York in 2009 was 59.44%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and New York from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Shanghai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Forks Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Petersburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.