to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to ORF in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 166 seats were available on flights from ROC to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to ORF that year.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 39 passengers from ROC to ORF in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Rochester and Norfolk.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ROC to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Norfolk in 2009 was 50.55%.
- There were 60 passengers that flew from Rochester to Norfolk in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Norfolk from Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Gojet Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Rochester, NY to Norfolk, VA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to ORF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Van Nuys Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.