Book your ROC to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to PHL Route Map
Looking for Hertz Orlando Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Niagara Falls Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Greater Rochester Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROC to PHL
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to Philadelphia (ROC to PHL)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 40,600 passengers from ROC to PHL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Philadelphia from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Rochester, NY to Philadelphia, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 65,627 passengers that flew from Rochester to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from ROC to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Rochester and Philadelphia.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Philadelphia in 2009 was 61.88%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 102,870 seats were available on flights from ROC to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,627 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to PHL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)