Book your ROC to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to RIC Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Colorado Springs? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Knoxville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Oahu today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to Richmond (ROC to RIC)
- There were 14 passengers that flew from Rochester to Richmond in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ROC to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Richmond, VA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Rochester, NY to Richmond, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to RIC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 14 passengers from ROC to RIC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Richmond in 2009 was 28%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Richmond from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to RIC for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rochester to Richmond.
- 50 seats were available on flights from ROC to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to RIC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)