to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED offers flights from Rochester, MN to San Francisco, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and San Francisco from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- There were 53 passengers that flew from Rochester to San Francisco in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from RST to SFO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rochester to San Francisco.
- 138 seats were available on flights from RST to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53 passengers flew on all flights from RST to SFO that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 53 passengers from RST to SFO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RST to SFO in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, MN to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RST to SFO for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to San Francisco in 2009 was 38.41%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Branson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Walt Disney World Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.