Book your ROC to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Greater Rochester Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROC to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to Washington, DC (ROC to DCA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from ROC to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 34,834 passengers that flew from Rochester to Washington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Washington from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Rochester and Washington.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 28,823 passengers from ROC to DCA in 2009.
- 53,512 seats were available on flights from ROC to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,834 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to DCA that year.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Rochester, NY to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Washington in 2009 was 61.55%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.