Book your ROC to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rochester to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ROC and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Rochester Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ROC to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (ROC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ROC to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Greater Rochester Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ROC to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rochester to Washington, DC (ROC to IAD)
- The average flight time from Rochester, NY to Washington, DC takes about 51 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Shuttle America, American Connection, UNITED, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Rochester, NY to Washington, DC.
- There were 60,607 passengers that flew from Rochester to Washington in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 24,817 passengers from ROC to IAD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ROC to IAD for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ROC to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rochester, NY to Washington, DC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between ROC and IAD takes about 50 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Rochester and Washington is 289 miles.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Rochester to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rochester and Washington from UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Rochester to Washington.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ROC to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rochester to Washington in 2009 was 73.38%.
- Flight #5741, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 43 minutes average delay between flights from Rochester to Washington.
- 80,970 seats were available on flights from ROC to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,607 passengers flew on all flights from ROC to IAD that year.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Rochester and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Santa Barbara Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.