to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rockford to Gander.
- There were 1,452 passengers that flew from Rockford to Gander in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rockford, IL to Gander, Canada in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International offers flights from Rockford, IL to Gander, Canada.
- The newest aircraft servicing RFD to YQX in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rockford to Gander in 2009 was 67.44%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rockford and Gander from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 257 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RFD to YQX for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
- Ryan International carried a total of 1,452 passengers from RFD to YQX in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from RFD to YQX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 2,172 seats were available on flights from RFD to YQX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,452 passengers flew on all flights from RFD to YQX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)