to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RFD to GPT for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rockford, IL to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 124 passengers that flew from Rockford to Gulfport in 2009.
- Ryan International offers flights from Rockford, IL to Gulfport, MS.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Rockford to Gulfport.
- Ryan International carried a total of 124 passengers from RFD to GPT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing RFD to GPT in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rockford to Gulfport in 2009 was 66.67%.
- 186 seats were available on flights from RFD to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 124 passengers flew on all flights from RFD to GPT that year.
- Ryan International operated flights from RFD to GPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rockford and Gulfport from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Myrtle Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.